Hello, I am searching for a developer to help with my uni project.
It is required to write a program in C / C ++ / C # for Windows using OpenGL. The main purpose of the program is to improve the quality of 3D models by improving their polygonal mesh. This can be accomplished using algorithms, for example, in the triangulation method (several different algorithms need to be used to get the best results) or Delone method.
I have models of objects in .obj format, made using a 3D scanner, the program will have to open the file and process the model. You can manually change / specify the parameters, as well as run certain algorithms separately, and then save the result in the program. The program must have an interface.
I do not need many algorithms, a few will be already good if they do the job. I do not have any ready-made algorithms.
I have already started this project but now I am searching for help to finish it. You can continue with my code or start from the beginning if thats easier for you.
So basically, my plan:
1) 3D object loading and rendering (done)
2) Object movement, rotation and scale (done)
3) Mouse or keyboard input implementation (done)
4) GUI for parameters updating and viewing of the object (half done)
5) Triangulation or Delone methods implementation
6) Smooth or simplify after triangulation for better results (or other methods)
7) Save the object after processing.
8) 3D scene (open more than one object in one scene)
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $233 tähän työhön
Hi dear, I just read out your description and am interested in your project. Am expert in C++ and also done with it. If you need quality work than feel free to contact me. Thanks.