Software engineer consultant - trasport ticketing system
For a primary company operating in the transport ticketing systems we are looking for a Software Engineer Consultant
Job Location : Milan, italy - remote working not possible
Job Objective: Software Engineer will design, test and evaluate computer software applications on various devices . He/She will work in a team of Software Engineers of the Ticketing R&D Department. The sound knowledge of Software Engineering discipline, processes and CMMI principles will be relevant for the candidate’s evaluation.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements into software design and requirements.
- Be responsible for the development of new programs, analyze current programs and make recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Write, edit, test and debug new software modules for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Be responsible for adopting and utilizing tools and equipment involved in the performance of essential functions of programming
- Communicate with the system engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
- Research and recommend software tools to the management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel in order to determine system problems.
- Maintain strong and positive relationship with the customer and [login to view URL], Experience and
- Fluency in Italian and English; French is a plus.
- Engineering/Computer Science Degree
- Min.3 years’ experience in the design and development of complex software architectures.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- experience in Ticketing system development (TVM, Gates, Validator, POS, Management System) will be a plus;
- experience in programming software on devices is requested.
Required knowledge of :C, C++; .NET framework 3.5, C# or Java Knowledge of WebServices development (WCF) and Qt Framework.
Relational DB (Microsoft SQL Server Etc)
Modular application development Multithreading application development
Version control systems like Git, SVN, CVS
Windows Server, Linux O.S, Win CE (considered a plus)
Preferred knowledge of: Networking
Contract: freelance, possibility to have a long term contract after passing initial trial period
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello sir I am a professional Android Developer and Web Developer with 4 + year experience ... i am new to freelancer ,please give me opportunity to work with you Regards Hitaishini