Postbox is looking for recent graduates up to senior-level engineers who are passionate about email and communications. Our mission is to make people more productive and successful, so they can spend less time managing messages, and more time doing the things they enjoy with the people they love.
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but our team is geographically diverse and can accommodate individuals who prefer to work remotely. Are you a software developer who is passionate about communications and helping people conquer their Inbox? If so, we’d love to learn more about how you can help make Postbox the world's best communications experience.
Tasks will include writing code, tests, analyzing data, bug fixing, problem-solving, and designing new and innovative features that people will love using.
You’ll be responsible for:
– Improving existing Postbox features
– Designing and implementing new features
– Prioritizing and fixing bugs
– Analyzing performance and identifying areas that need improvement
– Increasing the quality of the data we collect to enable better decisions
– Experience working with Mozilla codebases preferred
– Familiarity with email protocols and security standards a plus
– Experience working with a large codebases
– Familiarity with macOS and Windows desktop application development
– BS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
At this time we're seeking candidates interested in working part-time to round out our team, from 5-30 hours per week
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Thanks for your invitation. I readout your post carefully and I think that I can complete your project without any trouble. Hope to discuss in detail about your project. Regards, Jixu
This is Mansoor from MultiSequence, have excellent experience in AWS and software design and development would be interested in discussing details. Thanks.