We need a simple client/server tunneling application on Windows, developed in C/C++.
The application must utilize the Windows TUN/TAP driver (from the OpenVPN project),
and do simple echo of messages from client to server through tun interface.
We can provide a simple working example from unix/linux, which must then be ported to Windows.
- Winsock2 (Windows network programming)
- C or C++
- TUN/TAP driver (from OpenVPN project) on Windows
- client application must connect to server application (through ordinary socket)
- both client and server have their respective tun-interfaces with private ip addresses from same subnet, e.g. 10.1.0.1/24 where server=10.1.0.1 and client=10.1.0.2
- the application gives network connectivity, e.g. pinging from client=10.1.0.2 to server=10.1.0.1 works successfully through the application (must be able to print packet info to console) and vice versa
Important: If you don't have any prior experience programming the tun/tap interface in Windows, this project will be impossible for you. This is a technically demanding task.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
hi, i understood your project like a cisco vpn connection ,by using remote desktop connection u need to connect the server right this is your requirement. A B will connect to B server ,