In need of programming for a Quadqonnect C# algorithm. Must be familiar with, or willing to learn the programming configuration within Quadqonnect. (Time needed for familiarization with Quadqonnect will not be part of the hourly rate.)
Overview: Create an algorithm that sources Equities that hit 52 week high of day.
Purchase said equities based on values to be entered manually for the following variables: (X denotes vale to be entered manually)
- Date range: start and end date.
- Hourly range: start and end time range within date range previously configured
- Total Funds: Total amount of funds available for the algorithm. Once these allotted funds have been depleted gnome future purchases should be allowed until owned equities have been liquidated and funds are replenished. It should be a fixed value.
- Per action funds: the total amount of funds available for each purchase. This is the amount of funds available for each purchase of equities. It should be a fixed value.
- Stop loss: As related to the Entry Price. Percentage value calculated against the Entry Price. Ex: 90% of Entry Price of $10, puts the Stop Loss Price at $9.
- Profit Stop: As related to the Entry Price. Percentage value calculated against the Entry Price. Ex: 30% increase related to Entry Price of $10, puts the Profit Stop Price at $13 ((.3x10)+10) = 13
Equity sourcing: The following variables will be used to source the equities for investment.
- Last Price: source equities where the last price falls within a high and low dollar value.
- Daily volume: X% increase compared against 60-day average.
- Float: (Numbers of unrestricted shares ) sourced from the manually entered men and a max value
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $150 tähän työhön
Hello I have good experience in C#. Can you let me know where I have to know Quadqonnect algorithm? Then I will complete your program successfully. Let's discuss the details in chat! Thanks