The details of the game are in the Attachment file.
1. Please write separate files for each stage and should all have separate .c code files. ie stage1.c, stage2.c, .., stage4.c AND a final code file. So in Total I am expecting FIVE .c files.
2. The code should strictly adhere to the instruction In STYLE GUIDE give.(Very Important!!!)
3. Every stage should also include (IN form of comment at the end) a brief summary/explanation of the code in around 150 words.
4. Indentation is THREE SPACES(or 1 Tab = 3 spaces) format.
5. the code is to be checked if its is compilable in gcc compiler
COMMAND: >gcc -Wall -Werror -O -o fileName fileName.c
6. Any other question Just ask me.
>[url removed, login to view] gives background to the game.
>Style [url removed, login to view] is the style with which the code is to written.
>[url removed, login to view] gives the details to all 5 stages.
NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP THE PROGRAM SIMPLE SO THAT IT IS UNDERSTOOD BY A PERSON WITH INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF C.
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I'm a 15 year experienced C/C++ developer. I worked for important internation software houses and I always used C coding standard. Your project does not seem too complicated.
Dear, I have experienced about 6 years teaching C/C++ and Data Structures. I think this project is easy. Let me do it for you with high standard C-Style coding. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Sayed Mulkhan F