I need a powershell app programed with a GUI to automate a touch screen
Power Shell App Spec.
1. What we would like is for a Client to go to a Kiosk (Touch Screen, touch screen keyboard)
2. Enter Client Name (Recalls name, position, phone number, email etc. via ldap from AD, **Client must exist in AD to access system**) Field 1
3. Enter case name – Field 2
4. Enter case number – Field 3
5. Select - Begin Processing Evidence (yes\cancel)
6. Be prompted to load first media (CD\DVD\Bluray, USB, SD card etc.etc.)
7. App detects insertion of media, automatically scans with anti-virus, anti-malware software
8. If safe reads in media to folder* on local storage,
9. *Folder created and named by data entered in Case name\Case Number fields in a pre-determined local storage location.
10. On completion of read\copy operation, be prompted to remove media.
11. Asked if there is more media to be processed Yes\No
12. If Yes repeat 10 -11, Repeat process if necessary, numerous times and stop when answer input is no.
13. When finished, email sent automatically and added to jobs process que for analyst\editor to start work on evidence ingested.
App must run on windows 10 and or windows server
Host PC or Server boots straight to app screen on boot and user cannot close app or access operating system on PC \Server.