Looking for a embedded software developer/ software engineer to port an arduino sketch that uses the OneWireHub arduino library to the PIC12F1840 microcontroller.
An MPLAB (XC8 compiler project) will be needed to be delivered, with the main library ported, as well as the library's example file sketch.
* the job Details:
- Target Microcontroller: PIC12F1840.
- Desired Frequency: (Internal) 16 MHz.
- Required Example Codes:
- Acceptance Test:
* example code will be uploaded to the target.
* The target will be connected to a BusPirate to verify 1-wire functionality.
* Signal Duration and Timing will be validated against datasheet using Logic Analyzer.
Milestone 1 : Basic Functions of DS2431 ( 0x0F, 0xAA, 0x55 and 0xF0 ) sent in hex file and project file and will be tested on client side.
Milestone 2: All Functions of DS2431 sent in hex file and project file and will be tested on client side.
Milestone 3: Full and final Source code will be sent and tested on client side.
- Note: Please find the arduino 1Wire Library that needs to be ported to target PIC12F1840 is in the attachements below.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! I'm Alberto Mendoza, I'm very interested in your project. I love to work with pic microcontrollers, It's one of my best skills. Can we talk a little more about your needs? Regards
*PIC/AVR/ARM* I have a diverse experience when it comes to electronic circuit design, as i have a profound engineering background. Kindly review my PORTFOLIO, i can get the job done thanks!
hi i have extensive experience in electronics projects designing i can do for you feel free to contact me Relevant Skills and Experience i have already done similar work for glcd