Candidate eligibility of hardware design
Ahemadabd - Experience Center_kathwada
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Job Title: Hardware Engineer (IOT).
Hardware Engineer role within the IOT team in the SIA BU.
The responsibilities will include but not restricted to:
• Assisting in requirement capture and analysis
• Design embedded system (Hardware). Testing and analysis of the designed boards
• Implement and develop integration system.
• Verify and validate to detailed requirements.
• Work closely with other teams (Firmware Development Team).
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Assist in the evaluation of new solutions for integration into the IoT Roadmap/Strategy. Understand end applications and recommend suitable systems, standards, devices, protocols, technologies and tools to implement the solution in line with the IoT solution architecture
• Experience in Designing with 8/16/32 Microprocessor / Microcontroller .
• Familiar in various communication Interfaces like RS232, RS485, USB, I2C , SPI, SATA, PCI etc.
• Familiar in Schematics entry using Orcad 16.6, PADS 9.4.1.
• Hands on experience with wireless modules like Zigbee, Wi-Fi, GPS/GSM.
• Hands on experience with EMI/EMC.
• Hands on experience with RFID systems
• Hands on experience with high speed digital design ,display
• Adept in understanding end application requirements and recommending various types of sensors, controller boards, communication devices, standards and technologies,
• Familiar in making compact and high density layouts and multiple and split plane PCB designing. Strong knowledge on PCB fabrication process and PCB assembling process.
• Knowledge on IPC standards
• Knowledge of global regulatory compliance requirements (CE, FCC, RoHS, RTTE, REACH etc) and experienced in recommending IoT H/W compliant with regulatory requirements
• Pro-active problem solver. Able to work to tight timescales
• Must have Prior experience in Embedded or IoT verticals
• Must possess effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; experience communicating directly with customers is a plus.
• Team player and also able to work independently to deliver results
Qualification: B.E/B-Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineer , Control Engineer ,Computer Engineering
Experience: At least 6 years of experience in Embedded / IoT verticals.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Myself Balakumar Dharman, embedded hardware engineer with 5 years experience in hardware designing and embedded programming. So it is very simple for me to do this task perfectly.