**Effective English communication skills are paramount**
We need to create a program which restructures a packet type and re-packages the data in a different packet type.
We need the program to be able to interface with NodeJAS SocketCAN extension: [login to view URL]
It should perform the following tasks in REALTIME:
- sync with other transceivers with a TDMA transmission schedule
- take input from CAN packets, convert to new packet type and transmit (TDMA)
- take input from a new packet type, convert to CAN packet type and transmit (CSMA)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- We need to create a socket that interfaces with a new type of protocol, based on the NODE SOCKET CAN shown above.
- Editing the code for NODE SOCKET CAN found above to work effectively with the NODE
- TDMA implementation for the transmission type (could potentially use something like this: [login to view URL])