Covert existing Oracle application from ProC "EXEC SQL" to heterogeneous data access.
The application uses Oracle as the back-end for a control system. The application has a mix of EXEC SQL statements and heterogeneous access. The EXEC SQL statements are converted to C code via Oracles ProC pre-processor.
The basic tasks are as follows:
1. Create abstraction layer for heterogeneous database access.
2. Convert EXEC SQL statements to the abstraction layer.
3. Convert the existing abstraction layer to use heterogeneous database access.
4. Locate Oracle specific queries and replace with view reference (e.g., select user from dual).
5. Migrate database schema (tables, views, and procedures) to alternate database (e.g., Postgres)
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 24 $/tunti tähän työhön
HI, I can deliver this project within competive timeframe. Lots of experience with Oracle. I would need to ask a few questions to clarify the scope. Please send me a message if you're interested. Thank you.
Expert oracle developer with over 7 years of experience working with database applications. i can start this project right away and deliver all the items listed in the project description.