I'd like your help to create a simple control panel using four arcade style push buttons to control seven WS2812 LEDs (Neopixels) through an Arduino Uno.
- I have seven (7) Neopixels, connected to four (4) push buttons
- Three push buttons are 'SELECT' buttons, each of these is connected to one (1) Neopixel
- Pressing a SELECT button should light its corresponding Neopixel for approximately one minute
- There is one 'GO' button, connected to four (4) Neopixels
- Pressing the GO button should light an animation on the connected Neopixels for approximately one minute
- All Neopixels should start in an 'off' position, and return to an off position approximately one minute after being activated