? I urgently need a function? for maximum bipartite matching.? The signature must be exactly like:
int? compute_matching(bool edges[N][N], int matching[N]]);
* Edges have no weights.
* Returns cardinality of match found. 'edges' is input ([i][j] true implies edge from i to j and j to i both. array will be symmetric always).? ? ?
* Matching array must be set appropriately.
* Number of nodes will be <= 20? (so any N^3 (n cube time complexity) algorithm will do).
* Simple, clean, elegant code with comments and no bugs.
*** Must deliver within 1-2 hours max.** **(bid only if you can develop this quick).**
(You may write a class with above function if that makes the implementation cleaner).
* Code MUST be in C++ only (dont use c constructs)
* No GNU or open source license code.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday May 26, 2010 4:06:21 AM:
Sorry for this "hectic" sounding project. The requirement was only till yesterday , its no longer there thanks for your interest JP