I have a requirement for a custom smtp server for our archiving project.
1) The server will have to listen on smtp port ( configurable )
2) When any smtp client connects to the server this should check a list of allowed IP addresses from a static file
3) If IP address is allowed , it should accept the mail and send a OK DSN
4) Then the senders and recipients are looked up against a list of "include" users in a CDB file
5) If any sender or recipient is in the include list then the mail should be saved in a queue directory.
6) The filename will be the md5 string of the entire mail
7) The first 2 lines on the file will indicate the envelope senders and the envelope recipients
We would require full source code. Our Company , Netcore, would be free to edit / reuse etc after the project is handed over.
The developer can also use the code anywhere if he wishes
This can be a multi processing server or a multi threaded system. Need not be strictly multi threaded
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 30333 ₹ tähän työhön
I have experience writing servers in C, and communicating with SMTP servers and clients. I would like to talk to you about the details of the project.