Project "BluChip" is an app development that needs adaptation for both Iphone and Android distribution via app store and play. Please view pdf screen shoots as a working wireframe. College basketball recruiting is becoming a very mobile reliant industry. Most college scouts attend a variety of AAU tournaments, High School games and other events collecting data on the nations top prep athletes. This app, all though will work on a mobile phone (Iphone, Android) will primarily be built with an Ipad/tablet screen dimension in mind. Scouts and college AD's will be able to download this app for free. But will be required to pay for a subscription to service when creating a profile.
We would request the winning bids expertise with:
- Integrating an affordable but reliable payment gateway
- Tournament, Team, Player Data will all be hosted on a central host server, but due to rural tournaments local storage for select tournaments should be made available to be download locally on the app's internal storage.
- University Scouts that belong to the same team (think UCLA, UK) will be able to have access to each other scouts notes (that belong to the same University) they produce on each prep athlete
- In the case of poor internet connectivity, scouts need to be able to save notes locally and have the app sync with the central database at a later point when connectivity is restored.
- Database admin for the central system needs to be online, accessible via admin credentials, with the ability to easily add new tournaments, teams, players, end-users (scouts).
- Priority is the distribution of App, however an online version also needs to be developed allowing the same scouts login access to the online version, seeing their same notes and player profiles as seen and recorded via the app. Signup and program information will made available online.
Your analysis of the project, recommendations on platform and language, references to past work will all be essential to the winning bid. Although competitive pricing is helpful and considered, the most qualified candidate with the smartest vision moving forward will be critical.
41 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 8487 $ tähän työhön
Your Tournament League website and Mobile App can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile,HTML5 with phonegap, Iphone , Ipad, BB, Android, OpneGLes2.0,Unity3D, cocos2D game and utlity apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.
We can develop this solution complete with in-app payment(or 3rd party payment api). Kindly contact me and lets discuss in great detail the document.