I need a small tool, written in C or JAVA with which I can stream raw PCM-audio from my PC to a remote receiver.
The receiver can be:
- Apple AirTunes Speakers
- Apple TV
Currently I am using "raop_play" ([url removed, login to view]) but this only supports streaming over TCP which is not supported on newer receivers based on "SharePort" (they accept audio only over UDP with control & timing-sockets).
I will pay up to 150€ for a tool (with source!) which:
- supports Apple AirTunes Speakers, SharePort (UDP), Apple TV
- is command-line-based C-tool and callable like "raopclient --port 5000 127.0.0.1 [url removed, login to view]"
- or written/useable in JAVA
- has low dependencies and is easy compileable
There exists a "raop_UDP"-branch since several months, but the current version is not really working, stuttering and the code is hard to read.
Here are some docs & sites to start:
- current tool (does not support SharePort due to missing UDP-support): [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view]
- Unofficial AirPlay Protocol Specification (I need this part implemented!): [url removed, login to view]
Please contact me if you have open quesitons.
Ps.: You are allowed to use open-source-sofware as a base, like raop_play or raop_UDP.
It's just for internal use.