Buy – 1st candle break 12 MA from the bottom. 2nd candle is above the 12 MA and it never reached 12 MA. Starting of 3rd candle will be the entry for buy.
Sell - 1st candle break 12 MA from the top. 2nd candle is under the 12 MA and it never reached 12 MA.
Starting of 3rd candle will be the entry for sell.
Stoploss – a. When the price reaches the 12 MA.
b. When the price reaches the stoploss.
Take profit – a. When the price reaches X pips. (I need a trailing stop function)
b. When the opposite signal appear.
c. When the profit reaches X USD, If a trade makes a profit
d. When a trade’s profit goes back to even money. (If a buy trade makes more than 1 USD profit, close the trade when the profit goes down to 0 USD.)
Pyramiding – EX) Buy trade
1. If a buy trade makes profit more than 1 USD
2. EA will put the takeprofit at even money.
3. Price goes up and another buy signal appears then EA will put another buy trade.
4. Close all buy trades only when the opposite signal appears. (because other trades will have a take profit line at even money.
Etc EX with buy – 1st buy trade makes profit and another signal appears then EA will put another buy trade; however, when the price goes down and touches 12 MA then EA will close the latest trade.
1. Lot size
2. Trailing stop
5. Takeprofit with USD
6. Close if price touches MA (True)
7. Signal candle number – If I set this 1, EA will put a trade after price break the 12 MA.
8. Breakeven target - If a buy trade makes more than 1 USD profit, close the trade when the profit goes down to 0 USD.
9. MA Period
10. MA Method
11. Only one side trade – EX) buy – EA will only put buy when the signal appears.
12. Trading Time
14. Max pyramiding.