Write a C/C++ language program to implement multithreaded matrix multiplication using Pthreads.
• Create a separate worker thread to compute each row of the result matrix, instead of a thread for each element.
• Do not initialize the contents of the A and B matrices statically. The A and B matrices will be initialized by reading data from an input file (see notes below).
• Be able to process multiple sets of input matrices by continuing to read data in the specified format (described below). If any other character than an integer including negative number is specified, output an error message and terminate the program with a non-zero return code.
• Each set of data processed must be labeled to indicate which set of data is being output (e.g., Matrix A, Matrix B, etc).
• Matrices will have a most 10 rows and 10 columns
See Attached please for more information.