I need an SDK programmer to develop a very simple application for the Iphone.
Below is what the application should do:
1. When the user clicks on the icon, a page opens with an image picker. The image picker should be several images arranged in a grid.
2. Once the user taps an image on the image picker, a bigger version of that specific image should open, covering the entire screen. At the bottom of the image should be a button that blends into the picture. Moving the button from left to right will switch it to another image. The images should transition well and fade into one another. There should also be a sound accompanying the switch from image one to image two. However, there should NOT be a sound when image two switches to image one.
3. On the second image, the user can alter the brightness of the image by sliding his or her finger up and down on the screen. By sliding left to right or vice versa on the screen, the user can also alter the color of the image. The colors span the entire RGB spectrum.
4. The phone should not go to black as long as the user is using the application.
5. With a tap anywhere on the screen, the user should be able to go back to the image pickers page and select other image options.
Delivers: Xcode project file, ready to build and release with temporary image files that will be replaced by the final images on my part.
If you have questions feel free to ask.
Please read carefully don't agree if you are not sure that you can do it!!!