Write a header file, implementation file, and main program in which you create a Student class, and then use your class in a menu-driven program. The menu should contain:
1) Create New Student
2) Delete Student (by ID number)
3) Display All students
4) Search for Student (by ID number)
You will be allowed to input the following for each new student (and display them)
- First and Last Name
- GPA (ex: 3.5 )
- ID Number ( between 1 - 9999 )
Basically, after you create the Student class, you will use it in a main program that works with an array of Students. Make the array size 30, and make sure all input/output is neat and fully error checked.
Keep in mind the following:
- Name your source files student.h, [url removed, login to view], and main.cpp.
- With invalid data, your program should respond appropriately.
- Each function prototype should have a description, preconditions, and postconditions.