The project delivery is an Microsoft IAS extension DLL, developed in C/C++.
The problem to be solved, is to extend a Citrix login proces with an extra challenge, by keying in a passcode delivered to the user, before the user is allowed into the system. The solution is to be running in a 100% Microsoft environment, and will therefore use IAS (Radius) for authentication of the user.
An IAS Extension DLL has to be developed, which authenticate the user, request the passcode and validate the passcode. These processes are handled by a WebService which is already done. The DLL is suppose to integrate with the WebService and send the challenge back via IAS.
Requirements and comments:
* The programmer should be highly skilled in C/C++
* The IASE API is designed for use by C/C++ programmers
* The programmer should also be familiar with networking concepts and with the RADIUS protocol. RADIUS is documented in RFC 2865 and RFC 2866.
* The DLL has to be running on a Windows 2000/2003/2008 server (all mentioned)
* Both installation package and source code has to be delivered on completion
* Code must be well commented in the source
* The code has to be well tested against IAS