The project details are:
1. The project is to compile and debug ([url removed, login to view]) [url removed, login to view] (for windows) and its DLL's as required using VS2005.
2. While compiling, make the following changes, we should be able to invoke a rtsp stream with parameters (mentioned below).
rtsp://ServerIp:port/SubscriberId/[url removed, login to view]
3. Played data of each thread or instance to be stored into a SQL Server 2005 Express Edition database (Desktop Edition) after parsing the input URL, So Fields to be saved are:
i. Subscriber ID
ii. Date & Time of start of play of track
4. Played log as above also to be saved in a text file which has "|" (Ascii 179) as the column separator.
5. Look up database and get "full file path" of the file "songcode.ts" from DB based on the Songcode,and then stream file as content.
Please don't bid unless you can do it.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
I am a software engineer with 5 years of experience on Windows platform. I had worked on many porting projects from VC 6 to VS 2005,VS 2008 and Now VS 2010.