I have a new concept for a videogame.
This videogame can be developed with little work as a mod for the Half Life 2 game on the Source engine.
His tasks will be:
- read the SDK documentation and set up the mod material
- modification of the player way to use objects
- taking care of addition of new materials/textures in the game
- composing the menu screens in a fancy way (under the game disegner directives)
- take care and refine the programming of entities in the game
Must own an original copy of Half Life 2.
This project can be payed a fix as from the bids or the programmer can be involved as cooperator and take something between 20% to 30% of the total income from the sells when the game will be published.
Project will last from 2 months to 6 months and will not be full time work, this project is intended to spread through time with 10-15 hours a week.
This could be also a good opportunity for next projects as well as to get into the videogames industry.