I need a New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL component which plays sequence of separate video files from a customade playlist, and the breaks between clips should not be apparent, in other words there should not be any gap or blank screen in-between the switching over of one video file to another. This component should almost be similar to [url removed, login to view] component from [url removed, login to view] ( please refer to this site inorder to get a more detailed picture about GMFBridge and my requirement ) and this New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL should have every feature which [url removed, login to view] component has. So you have to augment or enhance this [url removed, login to view]( I refered to this [url removed, login to view] only to make u understand what extactly i need in this New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL component ) or you could start to build this New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL from scratch.
The reason why i cant use this [url removed, login to view] is that it lacks many features that my project needs. The following are problems that i faced with [url removed, login to view]:
1) One of the things that it lacks is that, when a live video stream is displayed and if the user wants to suddenly switch over to a playlist video ( that switch-over should not display any blank ) from the harddisk, the GMFBridge crashes.
2) Secondly, when i resize the GMFBridge preview window to the screen-size of my desktop's size ( i dont need the default "full screen" option ) the apect ratio of the video is lost. This is a biggest short-comming of this component.
3) Thirdly,i cant give a water-mark to the video displayed through this GMFBridge.
The features for the New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL component
The following are the feature which should be there in this New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL Component.:
1) This component should have a facility to capture video from TV tuner cards, Firewire, USB(video) caputre and other capturing hardware. Further more, there should be a provision to switch over to a video playlist from the harddisk without any gap or blank screen between the switching over.
2) In addition to the capturing facility, i need a live chroma keying feature included in this capturing facility. i.e if the live feed video is of a person standing in front a green/blue screen, the chroma keying feature should be able to replace the green/blue area of that person's background with a given JPG file or a video file playing.
3) All the videos that play from the playlist should be displayed or played with their correct aspect ratio( 4:3,16:9 etc) no matter in what size the preview window is displayed.
4) It should play any video ( for eg. DVD(MPEG-2), VCD(MPEG-1), DivX(MPEG-4) etc. ) for which a codec is installed and i prefer Elecard
MPEG-2 codec for DVD files and Divx code for MPEG-4 files.
Note: If you can make this component play videos without any third-party codec like the vlc player then i can pay more.
5) The video displayed should have the first overlay mechanism present both in Windows Media Player and the GMFBridge component.
i.e when u overlap a window that has an RGB color value of RGB(16,0,16) over a runing video display of WMP you can see that the area which has the color value of RGB(16,0,16) becomes see-through i.e you can see video running at the back of this colored window through that area and only the video can be seen with this process nothing else. This level of transparency or see-through can be achived only if thr arent any WMP player or DirectShow based player already running, if that happens only the first played player can get this process of first overlay mechanism.
The Environment of this New Gapless VideoPlayer Activex DLL component
It should be used in VB6, C#(sharp) and [url removed, login to view]