We would like an survey application written in Qt 4.5 and that will run on Windows XP. If should support three modes or operation.
The first mode would be survey creation and setup. The most commonly used question and response types should be supported. Such as multiple-choice with single answer, multiple-choice with multiple answers, integer, date, email, single line of text, and multiple lines of text. During setup the pages of the survey are created and the questions placed on them. The application should also be able to download survey setups from the web via a user specified URL. Survey setups should be stored in XML format.
The second mode would be survey entry mode. A user fills out the survey and gets a completed message when done. The application should then prepare for another entry.
The third mode would be survey report mode. The user should be able to see basic statistics about the survey and the entries created so far. The application should have to ability to upload the survey setup and entries to a user specified URL.
- Application should be written in Qt 4.5.
- Application should run on Windows XP.
- Should support most of the survey questions types and allowed response types that [url removed, login to view] has. (Most commonly used types)
- Survey page setup and question layout like [url removed, login to view]
- Saved survey setup files should contain questions, page layouts, and entries.
- Saved survey files should be in XML format.
- Apllication should allow saved survey files be uploaded/downloaded via HTTP.