I'm looking for software which listens for joystick/wheel button inputs and send text strings via udp.
It should be configured through a GUI you provide, and write it's configuration to an existing .ini file.
Users click on a function to configure and then click the button they want to assign.
- Turn on/off lights
- Start engine
- The strings are based on which button is pressed.
- Users should be able to assign joystick buttons to certain function via a GUI.
- Users often have multiple joysticks/wheels installed and the GUI should be able to detect which controller is used and able to work with more than one joystick.
- The .exe should be able to be configured as a windows service to run in the background.
- Get the ip and port to send messages to from existing .ini file
- Maybe the .exe and the GUI should be separate programs?
When configured and running in the background, the software just listens to joystick inputs and sends strings via UDP based on which button is pushed.
FYI: I'm working on sim racing tools based on the software title: rFactor.
The plugin system of that software generates racecar data which i display in my software.
If you are skilled in reading a game's memory and extract data from it (like ammo, fuel, etc) you have a better chance of getting the project because i also need someone who is able to extract these values from other simracing titles like: GTR / GTR2 / GTL / iRacing / RACE for future projects.
If you bid, please do so with similar prices you'd charge in the future.
I need working software and their source codes.
I will have future projects and whould prefer one person or company to deal with.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 300 $ tähän työhön
Hello This project is interesting to me. I have ever developed some kinds of network programs I can help you. I'm ready to start. I will wait for a positive reply. Thanks.