This needs to be written in standard C. Not C++!
The project will simulate a blackjack game. One player (the user) will play against the computer. The player will be able to wager money on the game. The game will continue until the player does not want to play anymore or he/she runs out of money.
The program should start with a screen that says "Welcome to CIS126 Blackjack". This message should be displayed for three seconds, the screen should then clear, and then go to the following prompt:
You have 1000 available for wagers. Have fun!
Use the following sample program execution to help you design your program:
What is your wager? 10001
Sorry, you can't wager 10001, you only have 1000 left
What is your wager? 2
Sorry, the minimum bet for this table is 10
What is your wager? 50
Your cards are 5, 10
Your sum is 15. Would you like to hit(H) or stay(S)? H
You got a J.
Your sum is 25. You lose this game. You have $950 left.
Score: Computer=1, Player=0
Would you like to play again? (Y/N?): Y
What is your wager? 950
Your cards are J, Q
Your sum is 20. Would you like to hit(H) or stay(S)? S
Computer's cards are: 6, 7, 5, 3
Computer got 21
You lose this game. You have $0 left
Score: Computer=2, Player=0
You do not have anymore money to play. Thank you for playing.
* If the dealer's sum is less than 17, the dealer must take another card.
* If the dealer's sum is 17 or above, the dealer must stand.
* The deck has 52 cards in it. Cards cannot be reused. Cards must be generated using some random number. You will need to keep track of the number and type of cards played. If all 52 cards are played, then you will need to reshuffle the deck.
* Assume Ace is always 11, unless you are over, then assume it is 1.
* The program will always ask the user to play again, unless the user has no more money to play.
* Use at least two functions/procedures (not including main)
* Use an array
* Use proper naming convention, spacing and indentation in your source code
* Your code should be well commented, with proper naming conventions and spacing
* Include flowcharts with your project. The flowcharts must match your code
* Include a "User Instructions" document that explains to a new user how to use your program. Be sure your document is professional looking, with proper grammar and spelling
* You will need to use an array to hold the deck. An array of 52 will work fine.
* Since we are using characters, we will need to use a getchar() after each scanf to get rid of the newline.
It's very easy for me. I'm very experienced in this kind of projects. The whole application will be prepared within a few hours. Choose me and you won't be disappointed! Best quality guaranteed!