This project is to create a toolbar installation file that can be installed in IE, Firefox and Opera.
The function of toolbar will be as follows:
1) It will be a setup file that a user can download from internet and install in machine.
2) The setup file will have ability to install as side-bar or toolbar or both. Sidebar will be vertical scroll while toolbar will appear horizontally (Please check enclosed image sample on how the toolbar will look)
3) The size of toolbar installation should be minimal (preferably in KB)
4) The toolbar will have 4 predefined categories in drop-down....1) Web 2) Ringtones/MP3 downloads 3) Video and 4) Auction/shop. When a user selects any of the category and clicks on Snagg, the application will connect to a web-service (We will provide the web-service to which it has to connect and the format in which request has to be sent) and the data will be returned in XML format. The developer has to format the returned results within the toolbar and display it to the user in browser (We will provide the format as well as designs with which it has to be integrated).
5) The other links in toolbar will be:
- RSS feeds - Clicking this will connect to a web-service that we will provide and display contents.
- Favorites - Clicking this will add the URL in browser to list of favorites in user's browser.
- Bookmarks - Clicking this will open the bookmark link in browser.
- News - This will fetch news from our web-service and display one news at a time and will scroll. User can click on arrow to move to next item in news.
1) The complete source-code and application files will have to be provided.
2) All rights for code will be transferred to our company. Developer will not have any rights on the code.
3) We are working with a strict deadline. So the project has to be completed within 7 days.
Kindly submit your bid with details on experience in toolbar development.