I want to have a program for Mac OSX 10.5
I am not famulair with OSX development, so do not know witch kind of code I need.
This is what the program have to do.
1. I want the program to load an image and display the image in the work-area of the program.
2. After that the user of the program needs to be able to draw some rectangles over the image
3. After that the user needs to be able export everything.
As result of the export I need:
4. - A HTML file with in de code the location of the rectangles drew in the 2e step.
- A XML file with some data.
- The images, as background for the tables in the HTML file. Split in different files according to the rectangles of step 2.
All the files above need to be exported in a Mac OSX Package Contents.
As last their need to be a possibility to enter a serial for a full version.
The only difference between the Full version and Demo is a Text with DEMO attached on the images.
That are the basics of the program. There are some more requirement but I will explain those by MSN, iChat or skype after giving the project to a coder.
I have a drawing attached to be more clear.
Hope to met somebody who is enthusiast about the project.
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We have a couple of questions. 1. Which image formats do you want to be supported. 2. Do you expect the program to parse different image formats? e.g. .jpeg, .giff, .tiff etc.