Client Based Program to process 13 Microsoft Word Docs
1. Need a simple program written to process 13 Microsoft Word documents (that are all used for 1 "matter"). It will need a
data entry interface that can do the following functions:
a). Enter the details of a single matter (which will be about 50 unique fields or less)
b). Process a single record of an already completed "matter" that would be entered through a web page and saved into an XML
file (preferred - or similar to XML).
c). Process multiple records (containing more then one "matter") via an XML file (preferred - or similar to XML file)
d). Process an exported file from this application into the same application on another computer (preferred XML file or
similar to XML file).
2. Process the 11 main documents function, that will fill in the required XML fields within the 11 main Word documents. If
only one document is processed, it will simply process it and save it into a location of choice. It it processes more then
one document, it will save all those documents into a location of choice. The document will have a unique naming standard.
3. Process the document 1 or 2 function. This will simply complete the processing of a 1-3 page document, and give the user
the ability to save the document in a location of choice. Each document will have a unique naming standard.
4. A simple PHP function that will process the 50 or less unique fields into a MySQL table (what users can enter at the
public front end of the web site.
5. The ability for the admin to export single or all unprocessed files into the required XML file (preffered - or similar to
XML). The admin would need to confirm each "matter" that has been successfully processed, so they do not get reproccessed
again on the next export.
6. The ability to add custom fields beyond the standard fields that come with the system, in case the documents need
additional fields for particular users.
7. All the above functions would need to be stored in the form of a database, so they can be retrieved. An XML style database would be fine. SQL would be better.
8. Some of the fields, like name, middle name, lastname, address, suburb, state, postcode, company name, contact name, company address, company suburb, company state, company postcode, would be required to be possible to retrieve from previous "matters" to make it easier for the user to complete a new "matter" by reducing the keystrokes required.
9. The ability to maintain a HTML help file, so when the program help function is requested by a user, it would reference HTML help files for the user to read.
The program needs to be written in a way that it looks like a standard Microsoft/Windows program interface, and will need a
really easy install/uninstall process. It should be a pretty easy job for a programmer who knows that they are doing. We would be the owners of the code after the project and would need the code provided after the project ends.
We will see how this version goes, and if we have enough people interested in using the program, we will need to make a
program license key function written, so that it can only run on a maximum of two computers for each license owner.
This is purely a "work for hire" project, so please bid based on all the above criteria.
We feel that the project is worth more than $250, but we are NOT prepared to pay at the top end of the price range we have selected. We have simply selected this price range because that is what the system allows us to do.
We look forward to your bids.
Thanks - DJKKAK