This is a simple app based on two functions
- display places on a Map
- show html files for each place
When the app loads, the map is displayed
and on the bottom there are 3 buttons: Map, Places, Help
1. Map displays the places (loads details from config file).
Displays current location using GPS.
When a place is clicked, its Title and Subtitle are displayed.
When user clicks on the title, the HTML file for that place loads (the name of the html file for that location is in the config file).
2. Places shows [url removed, login to view] in WebView
3. Help show [url removed, login to view] in WebView
The app will use the following files (which I will provide):
- config file list of places with coordinates, titles, subtitles, name of html file for each (in XML or whatever you recommend)
- html files for each place
- html files: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- icons for the map, buttons
Source code should be documented.