[Repost as the selected guy is medical emergency and cannot continue]
- This project requires knowledge in C++ and wxWidget. Please dont apply if you dont have experience in these areas.
- This project also require knowledge in MS Windows Operating System. However, I will provide you documents and guide during the work collaboration.
You will work together with me as a team. I am doing the main big modules and you will be given 2 small modules to help me finish the project on time.
Im currently using wxPack which contains wxFormBuilder to develop GUI and wxWidget (version 2.8.6) core to develop the application with Visual C++ 2005 Express.
- Module 1: Change Windows 7 logon screen. I provide you the method how to do it by changing Registry .... and you apply it by an application.
- Module 2: System Cleaner tool works like a wizard to guide user step by step clean messy Windows system to speed up its performance. I also provide methods and you apply.
This module includes 5 steps:
Step 1: Create restore point, backup Registry and Clean Registry
Step 2: List and remove unused application on the system
Step 3: Disable unused Windows services
Step 4: List and remove programs in start up
Step 5: Set virtual memory (Paging file)
Step 6: Clear "All Programs" in Start Menu
(any modification that makes this module better is welcomed)
Working and test tools:
- Virtual PC to install Windows 7 (free to download)
- Windows 7 RC or v7077 (I provide it if you dont have)
- Visual C++ Express with wxWidget + wxFormBuilder (free to download)
Any question please email me.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 213 $ tähän työhön
I will cost a lot more that this. To ensure you, the project that i have won in my profile, it is being done in WxWidgets. And it is in finishing stages. Zeeshan
I am proficient in C/C++. I ever worked as senior software engineer for Cisco. I believe I definitely fit for your requirement. I am also expert in open source research and integration.
Hello, I'm familiar with the wxWidgets library and have project experiences with it. I already have an wxWidgets developing environment on my Windows XP now, so I think I could get your job done successfully.