- will be written using Microsoft C++ 2008,
- will run without any references to VC runtime. No MFC or other frameworks, Win API only.
- will work in XP, Vista, 7
- will not conflict with Norton, Nod, Kaspersky antivirus
- two allowed serial numbers that is any random guid will be hardcoded as application resource
- will be delivered as sources of the MSVS2008 solution, please no binaries
- will have two run modes:
1. Run hidden with system startup. ex: winlogon notify dll approach.
In this state it will asynchronously awaits while [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] Search dialog become active.
When text in the search dialog become a number application will check if is lower than X entered in the second mode. And If that is true than application forcedly modifies search text to X with showing standard XP balloon "you cannot enter such a small number. If there in the search text field will be not a number application will ignore it.
It will not rescan processes/windows list systematically, but will handle some kind of related system event.
It will work only ten minutes in this mode and after that become completely silent while not be executed in second mode.
2. Usual application run mode will start with dialog displaying application configuration: serial number, float number field(X), Ok/Cancel buttons.
After pressing Ok it will save settings and run in the first mode without reboot requirement.
If there not enough privileges app will notify user about that.
Hope this is enough to start development of the application. Feel free to contact me by PM to get any additional details.