I need program for bulk creation of small video for YouTube. Output video format must be WMV 640x480. Video will consist of two images. First image is cover. Cover image will be permanent for all movies. It will be shown in video for aprox. 20 seconds. Second image will be shown all remaining time.
You can see example of such movie in attachment.
In the program user will insert parameters:
1. JPG file for cover image
2. Cover image show time for all video (one parameter for all video)
3. Path to directory where is stored images for “second image in video”.
4. Second image show time (in seconds)
5. Next “second image” show time step (in second)
6. Output directory (where new movies will be saved)
Program will work like this:
1. I have 1 cover image
2. I have directory where is 50 images (“second image in video”)
3. First of all, in program, I upload cover image
4. Then, I indicate how long cover image will be shown in video (for example 20 sec)
5. Then, I indicate directory with images (“second image in video”)
6. Then, I indicate second image show time – for example 90 sec.
(Total FIRST video length will be 20+90=110 sec)
7. Then, I indicate next “second image in video” show time step – for example 5 sec. (It mean that first movie length fill be 110 sec, but second movie (from second image) will be 20 sec (cover image) + 90 sec + 5 sec = 115 seconds. Third video will be 20 sec. (cover image) + 90 sec + 5 sec + 5 sec = 120 sec.
8. When I input all parameters and press button “create videos”, program create as many video as I have images in directory (second image in video). Every new movie length will be more for 5 sec.
9. Name of new videos must be [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and so on....
This movies I will upload in YouTube and they must be in WMV format 640x480 and small size. I understood that size of movie depends on which image I use, BUT video must be small (aprox. < 2 MB).