We are running an online ecommerce store (CRE Loaded) and need a better way of doing everything. We recently tried Stone Edge Order Manager but wasn't quite up to the job. Since I'm looking for a clone of stone edge with some adjustments I doubt it will take a lot of coding. Version should be UK
1) Standalone application written in a language of your choice
2) Runs off a database (preferrably a local db which can be stored on a different machine, ie a local server)
3) Must not be in any way open source.
4) Ability to add multiple stores - seperate db for all stores!
1) Ability to connect with the CRELoaded store and "pull" the db down either when a user wants or on a time scale (5-10 mins)
2) Ability to run on different machines accessing the same db.
3) Login facility
4) Can pull up a nice form with Customer details and a box which will be for correspondance
5) Can pull up a nice form with Product details
6) Quick find facility for locating products / customers / orders / purchase orders quickly
7) Purchase orders (this company is a drop shipper and when a customer places an order the company places an order with their supplier with the customers address and details and products code and details on it) must pull a number from the db (unique po number, using auto-increment)
8) ability to ammend Puchase orders at any time, even years in the future
9) Ability to add new products / customers / orders from either the order manager side or the creloaded store, once a products / customer or order has been created / updated / deleted it will sync with the cre loaded db.
10) clients must be able to add users, delete users, access control etc in a more "user friendly" way.
11) reports such as:
a) Monthly sales
b) products most purchased etc
There are a few minor tweaks but they are like I said minor tweaks.
Basically I'm looking for a local system that runs the website.
Bidders please note:
Sandbox site required.
All copyright and source code has to be handed over upon completion.