Need someone to prepare an *.exe program which will allow users to do the following:
A. add/remove/edit main data regarding MAIN HOLIDAYS settings
- basic holidays duration (in number of days, example 20)
- extra holidays for the difficulty of the job (in number of days) // dropdown like for more than 1 year and up to 3 years = 1 extra day for holidays; for more than 3 years and up to 5 years = 2 days of extra holidays
- extra holidays for effective working (dropdown 0 or 1 days)
- extra holidays for social and health conditions (dropdown number of children; for every child under 15 years old = 2 extra days of holidays)
- extra holidays for disabled person (dropdown 0,1,2,3,4,5 days of extra holidays)
- extra holidays for young people and older workers (dropdown; workers under 18 years = 7 extra days; workers of 50 and more years old = 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 days)
B. add/remove/edit COLLECTIVE AGREEMENTS and its details regarding minimum duration of leave
- same structure as for MAIN HOLIDAYS settings.
C. In program settings, user should be able to select the appropriate COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT for its' company. If no collective agreement is selected, the program should use MAIN HOLIDAYS settings. But if user selects some of the COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT's, the program should override MAIN HOLIDAYS settings and use COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT details.
D. add/remove/edit employee's details (like name+surname, birth date, department...). Here should appear also settings from MAIN HOLIDAYS or COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT in order to select number of extra days per each employee.
E. Export details for each employee in a word document on a previously prepared template (with header, footer and text). On each exported document, all main and extra holiday details should be included for each employee. // printed document will be later delivered to employees informing them of the number of holidays in the current year.
F. Program should have a demo limited-time of usage; I should be able to generate password in order to activate full license. I need to receive a software with open code in order to be able to change it in the future according to my needs.
Payment in escrow, released after I receive the working copy of the program, in-line with my notations, proposals and comments. All communication through GAF PM system. Professionals only, please.