Hello. I am looking for a professional web designer/developer with excellent skills in both aesthetic design as well as internal programming expertise. The concept of my website is as follows:
[url removed, login to view] is a website that provides freelancer workers in various fields (web design, data entry, copywriting, logo design, marketing, SEO, etc) with job opportunities without having to scour the internet, newspapers, and journals.
This site is built for the very purpose of serving people like you, a freelancer who has to find work by placing bids all day and writing compelling arguments as to why the provider should choose you. What my company will do is become the agent for qualified freelancers all across the internet who are having trouble finding work. All each person has to do sign up for a membership for free, that is once again at no cost to them!
As a member, they will be able to access the interactive Job posting board that will display available work opportunities for their choosing. They do not have to vote on these jobs or convince the provider they are worth picking, all they have to do is select the “I want this job” button and it is theirs…plain and simple!
How do we do it? Well, our people are connected and well networked with thousands of companies and service providers who are looking for freelancers to help with their businesses. The provide us with job opportunities and we in turn provide them to our customers. It is free to be a member and browse work opportunities, however the only charge we issue is a small percentage of your payment received for your acceptance of a posted job. This percentage is as low as 5%.
Now, freelancers can easily acquire new and profitable jobs without the hassle of scouring bidding sites and competing with thousands of just-as-qualified bidders.
NOW that you better understanding for what our vision is, here are some features we want to incorporate into our website:
- Membership capabilities with login name and password
- A “My Info” page where people can put their personal information such as name, location, picture, about them, their qualifications, and their past work experience.
- A “My projects” page where the website automatically keeps track list of projects the user accepted.
- When the client logs in, his/her username should appear in the upper right hand corner saying “welcome username” and to the right of the name in parenthesis there should be the number of project this person has accepted. Therefore, if DustinC had completed 7 projects, it would say “Welcome DustinC (7) on his members homepage.
- Also on the members homepage there should be a list of the top 10 members usernames in order of who has complete the most projects.
- Classifieds type board where jobs can be posted by the administrator (me) and accepted by members of the website. Once a project has been accepted, it should be able to show up in their “my projects folder” as well as alert the administrator (me) of the acceptance.
Once a client accepts a project, and the administrator is notified, the administrator must approve the acceptance. Once the acceptance is approved the client will be sent a terms of agreement that they must accept before continuing on. Once the client accepts the terms of agreement, he/she will be paid by the administrator. This money is kept in the client’s account until they cash out. The money available in their account should be present somewhere on their members homepage. When the customer chooses to cash out, a notice must be sent to the administrator who can then go ahead and process payment through paypal.
- An email system that sends out a notification that new jobs have been posted for people who request them for specific fields of work.
- A membership mail system where they can send and receive mail ONLY to the administrator for questions they may have.
- Front end design must be very professional and modern, and back-end must be user friendly and easy to operate.
- We also require initial forms of SEO and promotion along with the design and creation of this website.
Please check out the attached and very rough idea designs for the website. This is just an idea that we had for the layout and is not required. Please view in order, 1-4. We take care of our employees well, so any work you provide for us will be greatly appreciated and will definitely lead to more work in the future on this and many other projects. Please do not bid unless you have the skills and expertise to complete all that require for the website. Also, please include a portfolio of similar previous work if you have one.
Thank you, and we welcome all questions. We look forward to working with one of you in the future. Also, if you would like to become a member of our site to take advantage of the opportunities we are offering, please send us a PM and we will keep you updated.