This is a quite short and easy project for the first version. Upon successful delivery, a second version with social networking features can be expected!
The project involves creating a Tangram game using silverlight 2.0 technology that functions like this website: [url removed, login to view] Please study this both in terms of the snap- and rotation functionality of the games!
1. Intro page with start button & how-to play button
2. How-to-play animates the pieces of one tangram game into the right position
3. Upon start, the user is shown the image he/she needs to create with the puzzle pieces, as well as a container with the different pieces. The user can drag and move the pieces in the same manner as in the above mentioned link. Furthermore the final combination of the pieces should be able to be positioned anywhere on the screen. The difference to the game site mentioned above is that we will have our app using the whole width and height of the browser.
4. When x amount of tangram games is finished within y time, z bonus time and points is given. The score + time is given with a dynamic text according to the score levels, as well as a “play again” button
Timing + Scoring
- We need to easily be able to define the different score levels, time countdowns and the dynamic texts from the admin panel.
Needs to have different language files as the application will be launched in different countries.
Publishing of games:
We need to input different shape solutions for the different games. This can be done simply by copying the player functionality and letting the admin drag/drop the pieces into the right positions + adding a save functionality. In the case, where there are several solutions possible, we will also need to be able to add several correct solutions for a game. The saved game needs to be stored in a list view with a thumbnail of the game (mouseover magnifies the image) with add, edit and delete functionality, and organized according to these categories:
Single tangram: (7 pieces): - easy- medium- hard
Double tangram: (14 pieces)- easy- medium- hard
BACKEND + CODING DIRECTIONS:
- The skin will be provided by us for implementation. Fine UI adjustments can also be done by us.
- MS SQL and C# is to be used
- Documentation and commenting in the code is needed
- Design architecture needs to be agreed with our technicians before startup