I am interested to develop an installer which will install emoticons packs from the local drive or CD-ROM into the MS Messenger. Here are the functional requirements :
(1) The emoticon installer will first need to detect if the users :
- do not have Messenger installed
- are connected to the Internet
- do not have Messenger opened
(2) If they experience the first message (do not have messenger installed), they are prompted to install the windows live installer in the local folder. The windows live installer can be downloaded here: [url removed, login to view]
(3) After the users have their Messenger installed and are logged in, they can run the emoticon installers to install the emoticons from the local drive / CD-ROM.
(4) The emoticons will be created locally.
In order to get this job, you will need to provide us with a mockup of what we need today or tomorrow so that we will provide u with the contents for integration. We need this installer by Monday 20th July 2009.