c#/c++Directshow expert to enhance existing streaming client server application for RTP,UDP and [url removed, login to view] with any/all of following references:
Following are few of the the application whose source can be referred for the purpose of this project:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
4) [url removed, login to view]
5) [url removed, login to view]
6) [url removed, login to view]
The current application has following components for audio/video streaming:
Encoding Client --> Streaming Server --> Windows Media Player
The application needs to have components changed as follows:
- Encoding client Enhancement: streaming client to capture audio/video, encode it and sends it to the server in RTP, UDP and [url removed, login to view] format (like WME or encoders of [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]) instead of current WMV and TCP format.
- Media Streaming Server Enhancement:streaming server to get RTP/UDP stream and Make the [url removed, login to view] stream available for live view that can be viewed by 100s of flash players hosted on a webpage on the server instead of existing TCP based handling of WMV that plays in windows media player.
- Live video Delay should be <1 second.
- Video should not freeze.
- Audio/video must be in sync.
- CPU usage on encoder/viewer should not be more than 30% for core 2 duo, 1GB box.
- Support for XP/VISTA/2003/8/WINDOWS 7.
- Configurable profile parameters for user: video/audio source selection, video resolution, fps, bitrate (Should support 64kbps to 2mbps HD from 500+kbps)
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running updated application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live/real IP.
2. Connect and stream through encoder from behind the NAT
3. View using a flash player on webpage from 10-20 locations. The quality needs to be comparable to [url removed, login to view] for around 500kbps HD profile.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3758 $ tähän työhön
I have good experience on working on Directshow. But I have not done streaming implementation any time. Let me see possibility of doing that. Give me some time to analyze your requirements.
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% satisfaction.Please check your PMB for more details.