DO NOT BID this project if You Don't know UDP hole punching process, NAT transversal, NAT's type(Port restricted cone, symmetric..).Please do not waste your time to bid if you don't have these skills.
You must be expert in C internal processing+threading +TCP/IP networking programming skill. Good knowledge of Linux and It would be great if you know IRC protocol.
We want to implement UDP hole punching function (client.c attached file) in our project. But instead of putting it's code inside we want to make it call from our ircbot , via system() or popen() , inside thread:
1. Remove Server request Part of
2. Get Peer's end points (peer's public IP and Port) via argv
3. Get local port to bind via argv
4. The UDP Request Message "Hello peer %s!!!" need to be replaced with "UDP-HOLE-OPENING"
5. if UDP Message form other peer "HOLEPUNCH-PLEASE" is arrived , shutdown the process with return 0
In MyProjectCode.c code (Will send it to you once you would have returned this attached NDA signed)
1. Remove UDP hole punching threads -- doholeopen_thread and recieve_thread
2. Replace it with client.c
3. The Stun result of other peer will be parsed and pass through arugment as system arguments inside popen calls , the port to bind at local is at randPort variable , which is generated randomly.
4. When the client.c process return (0) , call the function do_tunnel .
5. Please test out if all packets can send and receive , with python testbot .
You must agree with following conditions:
1-Payment 30% once the code would have implemented.
2-40% the test has been done successfully
3-30% remaining will be paid once you have finished the project
You need MAX 2 days to do that.
Thank a lot for reading and participating this bidding.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 192 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I am interested in this work, and i do have experience in threading, tcp, etc. I have experience in developing gigabit ethernet driver in linux. If interested please contact me.
Hi ..I am intrested in doing this..I have 3 + years exp in linux kernel ,linux network stack,netfilters ,TCP/IP and network [url removed, login to view] intrested please contact me..