I need you to create a Windows binary that listens for hardware events.
When a removable storage device is connected, it must copy all document data in such device to a directory on the main hard disk.
- Must run on the Win XP family;
- Must work completely silent (Can't show on tray, etc);
- Can't be detected by AVs;
- Can't require administrative privileges to run;
- Must create folders to organize the copied files, according to the date such files were copied;
- Once ran for the first time, it must automatically starts on Windows start up;
- Can be developed in any programming language you enjoy;
- You must provide the source code along with the binary;
- The maximum budget is $50,00.