A VoIP softphone communicator required for Windows OS AND Mobile Cell Phones (symbian, windows mobile...) using java or J2EE, which will be locked down to our calling servers.
Basic features overview :
1. Fully featured SIP or IAX windows client
2. Multi Codec Voice + Video
3. Support for T.38 Fax over IP
4. Send & receive SMS
4. Voice + Video Recording
5. Instant Messaging (integration with msn contacts and yahoo contacts required similar to: http://www.voipmonitor.net/2007/01/05/damaka+Launches+IM+Connectivity+Covering+All+[login to view URL]
6. Support Callback
7. Customizable User Interface
8. USB phone support
9. Work and Integrated to our Astbill/Asterisk billing system.
Mobile Java softphone also required similar to [login to view URL] which will work in the same way as the softphone but much simpler features wise.
Service provider need to provide detail features specification to bid the project and good communications to discuss to determine the direction of it.
Experience in developed similar product with sample reference preferred.
All source code must include.
This will be an on-going project that will require future cutting-edge upgrades.
Make your own bids even if higher than budget but preferably please keep within budget.
No partial Payment. All funds will be holding on Escrow until project is completed.
PLEASE BID WITHIN $1000-$3000