A VoIP softphone communicator required for Symbian 3rd edition using opensource pjsip symbian ,The dialer must be runing from the application layer, which will be locked down to our calling servers.
Basic features overview :
1. Fully featured SIP or IAX client
2. Multi Codec Voice (G711 ,G723 ,G729 )
3. Support for [url removed, login to view] Fax over IP
4. Balance display (will be taken from [url removed, login to view] based server system)
5. must support DTMF dialing during a call.
6. Appealing theme, and options to upgrade and change operator/provider logos in the software.
Service provider need to provide detail features specification to bid the project and good communications to discuss to determine the direction of it.
Experience in developed similar product with sample reference preferred.
All source code must include.
This will be an on-going project that will require future cutting-edge upgrades.
Make your own bids even if higher than budget but preferably please keep within budget. We can also work on partnership basis for this sip dialer so make your offer too.