Proposed APPLICATION for download to mobile phoneI am seeking to develop a software application for downloading NOT to your PC or notebook but to your mobile phone – in this instance, let’s say for example, NOKIA.
End USER Result Expected: The USER ‘downloading’ the proposed application will be able (in the default mode) to wake up each morning, receiving a MMS type message, delivered to the designated mobile screen some 20 seconds after his/her phone alarm is triggered and rings. The USER will then be able to look at/read the attached MMS and so the activity is repeated each weekday and weekend morning. On the following Monday morning the activity is again repeated with a new MMS being delivered again and so on each week until month end at which time the USER will automatically recommence the same activity again UNLESS he/she positively “elects” to STOP the delivery process thru delivery of a text message back to the original MMS sender. APPLICATION “X” – Outline “specification”The USER initially ‘chooses” APPLICATION “X” from among many other applications then available through Nokia as something he desires to receive.
USER will log into the Nokia online store and download the application “X” to his 3G mobile phone. [Each individual download will have a unique number designation attached so that it is traceable.]
“X” is delivered in the default mode but the receiver may at any time alter the configuration to suit his/her tastes.
1. Start date for delivery/receiving MMS is the date of the initial completion of the application download.
2. MMS default size may be so altered so as to fit the whole size of the screen of the receiver’s personal Nokia model.
3. Each MMS contains 5 separate images titled as follows: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Weekend.
4. On the initial START date (assuming Monday) the MMS will be delivered at or about 01.00 on that date and will allow ONLY for the ‘Monday’ designated image to be visible (the other remaining 4 images will not be visible at this time). It will be linked with the pre-set alarm time (as set by the USER) to deliver its image some 20 seconds after the designated alarm sounds on the Monday morning. It will remain “available” for viewing until 00.00 Tuesday at which time it will be deleted automatically and Tuesday’s image will be available (to be initially delivered at the same pre-set post alarm time) in a similar manner to Monday’s.
5. On Friday (WEEKEND) the same action will take place as before but the image will remain for viewing on this occasion until 00.00 Monday.
6. Where the START date is some other day of the week the MMS to be delivered will only forward the remainder of the images available for that week and will continue thereafter as # 1 thru 5 above.
7. The delivery parameters are in 28 day cycles or to the end of the 4th complete week of MMS deliveries (whichever is the longer period). Even if someone gains in the initial month the process regularizes itself over the next and subsequent 28 day periods thereafter. Thus effectively, when the USER actually commences service is largely not material.
8. USER may alter the delivery time to anytime during the day or even to ignore the MMS but in any event the image forwarded WILL be deleted at 00.00 the following day regardless. This serves 2 purposes. It releases byte “SPACE” within the mobile memory regularly and it prevents the USER maintaining an ever growing stock of images within his phone after they have been succeeded by new images.
9. After the initial period of download (either 28 days or to the end of the 4th complete week) the process renews itself unless the USER pro-actively forwards a “STOP” text message.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1253 for this job
Hi, I've a good team for symbian development. Earlier I've develop so many project in symbian C++. If you are interested develop application to us then contact us at talk2mks(at)[url removed, login to view]