Looking for a turn key project to deliver the following solution:
one or more from these list of mobile platforms:
1. Symbian 3rd edition / Symbian UIQ
3. Windows mobile.
For each platform the client should have the following features and capabilities:
1. SIP 2.0 fully compliance for signaling.
2. RTP with [url removed, login to view] A/U-LAW, G.729AB.
3. WLAN & 3G infrastructure usage.
4. Dialer can run behind NAT or on private IP. Dialer supports NAT and firewall traversal using STUN. So client behind the firewall can make VoIP call using Dialer .
5. Auto start / Auto connect. (preferred) running in phone background
6. Secured remote provisioning: install ,update, delete.
7. Dialer Supports Loud Speaker
8. SMS & IM 'Yahoo,MSN,Skype ... '.
9. Integration with phone call log & phone book.
10. Option for blocking data roaming.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $677 for this job
Hai, We are Already done this Mobile SIP Voip Dialler and delivered for Symbian FP1 and FP2 Devices,IPHone,Android,WM and Danger [url removed, login to view] Code will work on all three [url removed, login to view] over we are now into more R Lisää
Hello There, Would be delighted to do this work for you. Will provide you more details on our experience and expertise once we initiate the talk. You can check our capabilities at [url removed, login to view] Vinoj
Hello. We can perform the given work. There is an experience of spelling SIP client for Symbain with library PJSIP usage. platforms: 1. Symbain 2. Android 3. Windows mobile