We require a standalone application, either J2ME or BREW, doing the following:
- Device screen is 240x320 QVGA
- Screen divided into 5x3 = 15 touch areas. Application will receive touchscreen events as extended keypad events – each touch area is converted into a keystroke, one of TOUCHKEY_0x0 to TOUCHKEY_2x4. Hence, application does not need to use any touchscreen APIs. an event will be sent for press and release for each key.
- User press of a touchkey will result in playback of a preset midi/wav file matching the touchkey. (midi/wav files will be provided by us)
- Application should draw the touchkeys (split screen to even 5x3 grid) and put the appropriate text and/or image for each key (text and images also provided by us). Application also responsible for highlighting the appropriate key when it is pressed.
- Two keys cannot be pressed in parallel
- If a second key is pressed directly after first key is released, while sound of first key still being played, then:
o In case of midi playback: the first midi should be stopped and the new midi played
o In case of wav playback: the two sounds should be mixed
- Volume up/down events (via keystrokes) should be handled by the application
- Red key will quit the application
- In case of pause/resume events, playback should be stopped
- Main menu options:
o User can select between 3 sets of preset midi files (e.g. drum, guitar, funky) using navi keys (not touch), and then start the application.
- Java – MIDP2.0/CLDC1.1
- BREW – BREW 3.x
- Display is 240x320 LCD with 18 bpp, full screen mode
We require fully-documented code and bug support until application is working 100%.
UI should be designed by you (apart from images for touch keys provided by us) using guidelines we shall provide for colors, etc.
We accept offers for J2ME or BREW implementations. In case of BREW, please state your past experience.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi, We have a good working exp. on BREW [url removed, login to view] have completely studied your requirement and we are sure that we will complete it before said time fullfilling all your requirements.
Hello, I'm professional java developer. I've been devoloping systems with mobile client. I've got experience in J2ME technology. I can do this project for you