We need to create small animated menu for a program designed to c++. The idea is as follows:
menu has a depth of -3 level.
We need the main menu, which consists of two items. Each item should have three subitems (Level 2). Each of the items of 2nd-level should have 3 subitems of 3rd level.
Visual elements of menu:
1. On initial screen we should see 2 objects (items of main menu) with the sign-name items.
2. When uzer have choosen one of the objects - the selected object increases and three new objects appears (subitems of choosen main menu item) - selected sub-item menu. At the same time the main menu item, which was not selected, goes passive - the colors are neutral and size of objects decreases.
3. When uzer selects one of the sub-menus (2nd level menu item) - zyavlyayutsya sub menu 3 level and is visually the same as in paragraph 2. But unchoosen items of 2nd level disappearing.
4. When yuzer selects one of the points Level 3 - opengl program sends the path chosen in the main program and the menu disappears.
Basic requirements for graphic design:
- all visible items after each selection should move somehow to create good composition (up to negotiation)
- Color is chosen
- Style and shapes up to discussion.
- The selection of any of the menu starts animation of 1-1.5 sec – to make some items appeared and some disappeared. This process should be dynamic and exciting.
- all the different states of menu items (selected, unchoosen, choice awaiting) – up to the discussion.