We are a small firm who has developed a very simple 2D game called iCatcher. Basically, the game is a clone of Russian “Nu, Pogodi!” which itself is a clone of Nintendo “Game and Watch” device. This game was extremely popular in Soviet Union in 80-th.
The game is already developed and is available in Apple Store worldwide. However, we would like to improve it by introducing new features, such as:
1) A Rabbit which should be randomly showing in the upper left corner.
2) Full-screen mode. Right now game is running in the frame which looks like original device frame.
3) Online score. Currently the game has local score database. We would like to add online score section where users can compare their results with others.
4) Make initial graphics orientation horizontal instead of vertical.
5) The time (watch) in a bottom right corner should be completely removed.
6) Put russian words "Elektonika" and "Nu, Pogodi!" on the game frame (active when playing) and make it localizable and/or configurable. So Russian people will see russian words and the rest will be able to choose their language manually.
Please note that we have all source code and graphics including initial pictures in Adobe Photoshop format.
We have web hosting with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases and PHP scripting enabled. So the deliverables should include modified iPhone Game source code with all graphics and a web based application as a back-end for online score system.
You can read more about this game in iTunes Store or at http://catcher.jetsnail.com.
You are welcome to post your bid even if you cannot complete all requirements. We can divide this project into smaller parts.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions. It would be nice to receive a bid with a list of successfully completed projects for iPhone using Objective-C/Objective-C++. Do not forget to describe how you are planning to implement online score system (client identification and authorization mechanisms etc.).