Required: A tank simulator using showing coordinated movements in different terrain/situations.
Tanks must be "smart" enough to know the situations they are in and move accordingly use algorithms.
Material like tank models, terrain, coordinated movements, etc will be provided.
- Project must be done on Torque Game Engine
- Scripts must be customizable
- All files to be handed over to me after it is done
The project had been scaled down. As such, below are the requirements for the time being:
- Bots will appear at random location. Able to get into formation by selecting a leader (of a relative distance to each other) among the bots
- Move from random location to random destination.
- Move in formation and able to break formation when obstacles are in their path. Able to get back into formation after the obstacles have passed.
- Able to change formations with a button pressed e.g. 1,2,3
- Movement algorithms be based on slots, anchor points and centre of mass.
I will provide you with a skeleton file which you can use to edit. I will also provide you with all the information pertaining to the project.
Are you able to get it done within 72hrs? I will arrange for a milestone payment of US$250.
Subsequently, if you can complete this, we will look into adding on to the scope of the project and additional payments will be made.
$250 if milestone is achieved within 72hrs with additional bonus of $100 if milestone is achieved in 36hrs
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
SERIOUS BID! Hello I have done such a project in the past and I'm experienced in that area and have experience in programming for more than 5 years. Thanks.